Tuesday 9 July 2013

Video: Three Cleveland kidnapping victims healthy and happy

Ohio Kidnapping Victims say "Thank You" in Video: 
The three females who were held for up to a decade in a Cleveland house (Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight) have released a touching video thanking everyone for their donations, their prayers and their support. You can read the story here or watch the video below:


Cleveland, Ohio kidnap victims film heartwarming video to thank supporters

Amanda Berry:
First and foremost, I want everyone to understand how happy I am to be home with my family and my friends. It's been unbelievable. I want to thank everyone who has helped me and my family through this entire ordeal. Everyone who has been there supportive and it has been a blessing to have such an outpouring of love and kindness.I'm getting stronger each day and having my privacy has helped immensely. I ask that everyone continues to respect our privacy and give us to time have a normal life.Gina DeJesus:I would say thank you for the support. Felix DeJesus (Gina's father):I would like to thank everyone who has donated to the (Cleveland) Courage Fund for these girls. I'd also like to thank the family for having so much passion and the strength to go along with us. Nancy Ruiz (Gina's mother):I would like to thank personally the people who gave to the Courage Fund. And everybody in general. And I'm also saying my community, my neighbors. Every single one, they know who they are.To parents that does have a loved one missing, please do me one big favor, count on your neighbors. Don't be afraid to ask for their help because help is available. Michelle Knight: Thank you everyone for your love support and donations, which helped me build a brand new life. I want everyone to know I'm doing just fine. I may have been through hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell with a smile on my face and with my head held high and with my feet firmly on the ground.Walking hand-in-hand with my best friends, I will not let the situation define who I am. I will define the situation. I don't want to be consumed by hatred. With that being said, we need to take a leap of faith and know that God is in control.We have been hurt by people, but we need to rely on god as being the judge. God has a plan for all of us. The plan that he gave me is for me to help others that have been in the same situations I have been in - to know that there is someone out ther to lean on and to talk to.I am in control of my own destiny with the guidance of God. I have no problem expressing how I feel inside. Be positive. Learn that it is more important to give than to receive. Thank you for all your prayers. I'm looking forward to my brand new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment